Think you've got what it takes?
We are always looking for talented individuals. Drop your resume and our HR department will be in touch with you soon.
You may refer to job openings below.
- Planning, procurement, cost tracking, scheduling and construction activities by coordinating efforts of various contractors, project team members, and internal departments.
- Development of cost estimates, equipment specifications and proposals; estimates project needs including equipment, materials and personnel; schedules work to meet completion dates and technical specifications.
- Develop, evaluate, and enforce contracts for work performed by contractors; monitor budgets, ensure that all contractual terms and obligations of such projects are maintained, recommend changes to designs and resolve problems as they arise.
- Monitor all work in progress to ensure that quality and engineering standards are met and that designs are effective through the entire process; review changes to designs or schedules as necessary and approve as required.
- Visit job site as needed and required.
- Verify requirements for each phase of construction with materials on hand to ensure uninterrupted workflow. Work closely with Procurement and Vendors to expedite deliveries when items are needed for construction.
- Provide direction in the resolution of problems associated with the design or construction of the project. Problems will be discussed with team members to ensure adequate solutions.
- Prepare reports for management. Meet with key personnel to ensure timeliness of project.
- Ensure all aspects of projects are properly and thoroughly documented to ensure company interests are protected.
- Coordinate with Safety, Health and Environmental to assure designs are in compliance with current regulations and to ensure that site-specifics are adhered to and all the required permits are obtained.
- Provide technical assistance to operating personnel during the start-up phase of the project.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant project management experience
- Preferably Manager specialised in Engineering – Civil/ Construction/ Structural or equivalent.
- Has experience in project management of commercial steel, a technical understanding of steel detailing, and knowledge of safety policies and regulatory.
- Able to read architectural and structural design drawings
- Strong time management skills to meet project deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage large multiple commercial and industrial projects.
- Experienced in earthwork and site plan calculations, plan preparation and grading/construction oversight.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate engineering information clearly and concisely.
- Solid work ethic and able to work a flexible schedule.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and competent in latest versions of AutoCAD